Water Street Park is one of Hellertown's most noteworthy public recreational spaces. From May through November, the park hosts the Saucon Valley Farmers' Market on Sundays from 9am to 1pm.
Trails, playground equipment, benches, a pavilion and a volleyball court are some of the features that make Water Street Park popular with local residents. Another is its proximity to the Saucon Creek, which meanders along the west side of the park, underneath a dense canopy of trees.
The entrance to the park is located along West Water Street, approximately two blocks west of Main Street.
- Hours: Dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Access from sidewalk; trails; flat ground suitable for wheelchairs
- What makes this community special?: Water Street Park is a part of the borough of Hellertown's renowned public park system.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park is immediately adjacent to the Saucon Creek, which forms the border between Hellertown borough and Lower Saucon Township.
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires