Town Hall Park
Town Hall Park is a public park adjacent to the Lower Saucon Township municipal complex on Old Philadelphia Pike. The park's features include walking trails, a children's playground, a picnic pavilion, benches and basketball courts. During the summer months the park's picnic pavilion is a popular venue for family reunions and other social gatherings. Information about reserving the pavilion is available from the township.
- Fax: 610-867-3580
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk.
- Handicap Accessible: Level ground and trails.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park is adjacent to Lower Saucon Town Hall, hence its name.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Area: 10 acres