Southeastern Fire Company
Drag box to select area
Founded in 1959, Southeastern Fire Company is an all-volunteer company headquartered in the southeast corner of Lower Saucon Township. The company's headquarters are located at the intersection of Wassergass Road and Crestline Drive, in what is considered to be the village of Wassergass. The company is adjacent to Southeastern Park. Annually, Southeastern volunteers respond to an average of 200 calls. Along with Se-Wy-Co, Steel City and Leithsville, Southeastern is one of Lower Saucon's four volunteer fire companies and one of five which serve the residents of the Saucon Valley (the fifth being Hellertown's Dewey Fire Company No. 1). Combined, the five companies respond to more than 1,500 emergency calls each year.
2687 Wassergass Rd, Hellertown, PA 18055
- Hours: On-call: Daily, 24 hrs