Saucon Valley High School
Saucon Valley High School, located in the Saucon Valley School District complex off Polk Valley Road, offers rigorous academic studies and opportunities to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities and athletics. Clubs and after-school programs are available for students with extracurricular interests. Complete information about faculty, curricula and additional offerings is available on the school's website.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: 1969
- Number of students: 850
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 62
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Saucon Valley High School is the only public high school in the school district, therefore the level of engagement is particularly high.
- Grade levels: Ninth through 12th.
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Available.
- Sports teams: Panthers