Grist Mill Park is a borough park adjacent to and surrounding the historic Wagner Grist Mill complex in Hellertown. The park is noteworthy for its expansive athletic fields, which are located on either side of West Walnut Street. The Saucon Creek forms the western boundary of this 13-acre park complex. Two ponds next to the 19th-century stone gristmill are popular fishing spots with many local residents.
- Hours: Dawn till dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited access to parts of the complex.
- What makes this community special?: Grist Mill Park is a hub for youth athletics in Hellertown and Lower Saucon. The park is noteworthy for its soccer and little league fields, which are heavily used in-season.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park surrounds a restored 19th-century grist mill and mill race restored and maintained by the Hellertown Historical Society. Another historic landmark within the park is a metal truss bridge, known as the "Pony Bridge."
- Features: Athletic fields, Grills, Picnic tables
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 13 acres