Friday, March 4 - Day #1 highlights
- Senior Zach Oatis wins gold and sets his own new PIAA District XI AA record in the 200m Freestyle with a time of 1:45.60.
- Freshman Avery Soong wins silver in the 200m IM event with a time of 2:04.86.
- Arkady Apelchuk, Roger Eldredge, Kyle Gertz and Paul Houck place 4th in the 200m Medley Relay with a time of 1:48.60.
- Zach Oatis, Kyle Lascelle, Avery Soong and Paul Houck place 4th in the 200m Free Relay with a time of 1:33.95.
- Dana Linsky, Amanda Long, Samantha DaSilva and Rebekah Evangelista place 4th in the 200m Medley Relay with a time of 1:59.89.
Saturday, March 5 - Day #2 highlights
- Zach Oatis sets his own new PIAA District XI AA record in the 500m Freestyle event with a time of 4:43.75.
- Avery Soong places 2nd and Arkady Apelchuck 3rd in the 100m Backstroke.
- Zach Oatis and Avery Soong team with Patrick Miller and Adam Peterson to place 4th in the 400m Freestyle event.