The following incidents have been reported by the Lower Saucon Township Police Department:
- DUI - On Feb. 16 at 1:57am police arrested Andrew Ohl, of 6173 Limeport Pike, Coopersburg, for DUI, after he was stopped for an alleged traffic violation on Route 378 South. Ohl was found to have a blood alcohol concentration of .10 percent and has been charged with DUI, police said.
- DUI, Criminal Mischief - On Feb. 18 at 11:13pm police say they were called to the area of Meadows Road for a report of a Jeep driving through yards. Police say they spotted Kevin Komoroski, of 511 Constitution Ave., Hellertown, leaving the area in a Jeep and subsequently stopped him. "Komoroski's Jeep was covered with fresh mud and grass and Komoroski was intoxicated," police said. Komoroski was determined to have a blood alcohol concentration of .12 percent and he has been charged with DUI and criminal mischief, they added.
- Drug Offenses - On Feb. 22 at 12:32am police stopped a vehicle operated by Kevin Ehid, 20, of 104 Forest Line Road, Easton, for alleged traffic violations on Lower Saucon Road. An investigation revealed that Ehid had in his possession marijuana, a glass smoking device with burnt residue in it, five prescription pills that were not prescribed to him and a grinder containing marijuana residue, police said. Ehid will be mailed a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia and Title 35 offenses, police said. A passenger in Ehid's vehilce, Jeffery Emery, 19, of 11 McIntosh Drive, Easton, received a citation for "restriction on alcoholic beverages," police said. A 16-year-old male juvenile who was also in the vehicle will be charged in juvenile court with possession of a controlled substance (pills), possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and a Title 35 offense, police said.
- Hit-and-Run Motor Vehicle Accident - On Feb. 22 at 8:34am police responded to a hit-and-run motor vehicle accident at 3809 Cannon Ave. According to police, an unknown vehicle struck and damaged the driver's side sideview mirror of a silver Mitsubishi Outlander parked on Cannon Avenue sometime between 9:30pm on Monday, Feb. 21 and 7:45am on Tuesday, Feb. 22. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Lower Saucon Township Police Department at 610-317-6110.
- Public Drunkenness - On Feb. 24 at 12:37am police say they responded to a disturbance in the parking lot at Glow Gentlemen's Club, 3858 Route 378. Upon arrival, police say they found Kelon James Johnson, of 611 Pardee St., Easton, under the influence of alcohol "to the point that he had fallen and injured himself." Johnson was cited for public drunkenness.