- Motor Vehicle Accident - On Dec. 17 at 9:02am police responded to a motor vehicle accident in the parking lot of the Giant Food Store at 1880 Leithsville Road. According to police, Tara Wolfe, 35, backed her vehicle into another vehicle in the parking lot. Wolfe, of 2947 Black River Road, will receive a citation, police said.
- Motor Vehicle Accident - On Dec. 14 at 5:20pm police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Flint Hill Road near Scenic View Lane. According to police, Roman Kress, 58, crashed his vehicle while trying to pass another vehicle in a designated No Passing Zone. Kress, of 4027 Page St., Allentown, was taken to St. Luke's Hospital and cited for causing the accident, police said.
- Defiant Trespass, Criminal Mischief, Theft - On Dec. 12 police say Cory Reube, 1929 Black River Road, assaulted Robert Stokes, of 5160 Hampshire Road, in Bethlehem. Following the assault, police say Reube went to 3879 Rt. 378 and damaged the license plate on a vehicle belonging to Stokes. In the process of damaging the license plate, police explained that Reube discovered a spare key to the vehicle and entered the vehicle before taking they key. Reube will be charged with defiant trespass, criminal mischief and theft. According to Lower Saucon police, Reube was previously warned to have no contact with Stokes as a result of a Nov. 19 harassment investigation.
- DAI - On Dec. 11, at approximately 2:38am, police stopped Thao Duong, 33, 4360 Valley Drive, Center Valley, for allegedly traveling 67 mph in a posted 45 mph zone on Route 378 near the Interstate 78 overpass. Duong was subsequently determined to have a blood alcohol content of .08 percent was arrested for DAI, police said. Charges have been filed by mail.
- Criminal Mischief - On Dec. 10 police say a mailbox belonging to Jill Perez, of 1527 Highland Court, was smashed by a pumpkin. This is the second time in recent weeks that mailboxes in the township have been damaged by vandals, police noted.
- DUI, Careless Driving - On Dec. 11 police arrested Maxwell Musselman, 2222 Leithsville Road, for DUI and careless driving. According to police, at approximately 11:43pm Musselman was observed entering the Creekside Marketplace shopping center on Route 412 at such a high rate of speed that his vehicle slid across the pavement. After entering the lot, police say it appeared that Musselman was aware that an officer was watching him, and attempted to leave quickly via the south exit from the lot. Musselman was subsequently stopped by police on Route 412, when "an odor of alcohol was detected and signs of impairment from a controlled substance were observed," police reported. Musselman was determined to have a blood alcohol content of .09 percent and was arrested. The results of a drug screening are not yet available, police added.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something