- Footage of a milkman delivering milk and other items door-to-door in Hellertown. Eager housewives can be seen greeting and paying him.
- The old Water Street covered bridge, which was being dismantled in 1937 in preparation for the construction of the current two-lane span across the Saucon Creek. The Heller Homestead can be seen in the background, to the left of the bridge.
- Footage of students walking (and in some cases, running) near the former Hellertown High School (which today is Saucon Valley Manor) on Main Street.
- Clarence Trauger operating an early grader. A trolley car is visible in the background.
- Footage of Hellertown's Main Street, lined with mature trees at its southern end and noticeably free of traffic for most of its length.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something