Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best summer camps in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out the local winners below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Readers’ Choice will take a short hiatus this month, but look for our new polls this summer.
- Bethlehem Patch: Bethlehem Catholic High School, 2153 Madison Ave., Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Easton's Boys & Girls Club, 210 Jones-Houston Way, Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Wildlands Conservancy, 3701 Orchid Place, Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: YMCA's Adventure Day Camp at Dimmick Park, Tobias Drive & Durham St., Hellertown.
- Lower Macungie Patch: Wildlands Conservancy
- Nazareth Patch: Action Karate, 606 Selvaggio Drive, Nazareth and Northampton Community College's Horizons for Youth, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem
- Palmer-Forks Patch: Lafayette College's Summer Sports Camp
- Salisbury Patch: Summer Days at The Swain School, 1100 S. 24th St., Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Camp JCC in Center Valley
- Upper Macungie Patch: Wildlands Conservancy
- Upper Saucon Patch: What do your kids do in the summer in Upper Saucon?