Top 5 Reasons to Root for the Steelers:
- Because it will kill Cowboys fans (and Roger Staubach having to present the trophy) for the Steelers to win in Dallas!
- You have to root for a team that has a guy whose hair is insured for $1,000,000.00
- At least the Lombardi trophy will be in Pennsylvania.
- Football is not supposed to be pretty, and the Steelers aren’t pretty.
- Maybe it will help all their older fans get over reminiscing about the '70s and join the present time.
*Bonus Reason: During WWII the Steelers and Eagles merged into one team, the Steagles, due to a shortage of available men to play. So, in an alternate universe, rooting for the Steelers is really like rooting for the Eagles.
Top 5 Reasons to Root Against the Packers:
- Nobody looks good with cheese on their head.
- They eliminated the Eagles.
- If they win, Brett Favre might let his ego drive him back out of retirement...again.
- The walls behind the end zones in Cowboys Stadium are too high to do the Lambeau leap.
- No place should call themselves “Titletown” when they don’t have a baseball, basketball or hockey team.