Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch is looking for local voices to blog on our site. We want people who can riff on a variety of topics, share their personality and engage the local community in discussions.
Patch is more than a news site. It's an online conversation about your community. And we want to hear your voice.
- Are you passionate about local issues such as government and schools?
- Do you want to share your newest recipes?
- Are you a craftsman or hobbyist who can share do-it-yourself tips?
- Is the organization you're a member of doing amazing things the community should know about?
- Are you a local business owner with expertise or advice to share?
- Can you just make us all laugh?
- Do you love taking photos around town?
Even if you're not any of the above, we're sure you have something of value to share with our online community, and we want to hear from you.
This isn't a reporting job. It's blogging. You write what you want to say when you want to say it and do it on your own schedule. You can post multiple times a day, once a week or several times a month. It's up to you!
The editor of Hellertown Patch, Josh Popichak, will review blog entries to ensure there are no libelous claims and to avoid obvious typos, but he won't change your content because your voice has a right to be heard.
If you're interested in learning more about blogging on Patch, you can start today simply by logging in to your Patch account and opening the new blog form here. (If you don't yet have an account, click "Join" in the upper right hand corner of the page and create one!)
Be sure to fill in the required (*) fields and hit "Submit" when you're done. You can also upload copyright-free photos and/or PDFs if they relate to what you're blogging about.
Need a little inspiration? Check out bloggers on other Patch sites around the country:
- Doylestown Patch features a cartoon blog and productivity tips.
- Kelly Grignon from Trenton Patch (in Michigan) shares recipes.
- David Merrick in Kensington, Maryland offers hints and tips for your home and office.
Questions? Email Josh at email@example.com.