Man Allegedly Involved in Domestic Dispute Arrested for DUI
Hellertown Police Blotter
The following incidents occurred in the borough of Hellertown, according to the Hellertown Police Department:
- DUI - On Jan. 1 at 12:02am police stopped Karen Larish, 47, of 1311 Main St., Hellertown, for an alleged equipment violation in the 1600 block of Main Street. Larish was subsequently found to be under the influence of alcohol and was arrested for DUI, according to police. Although Larish's blood alcohol concentration was not released, police say "a blood test was performed and did result [in] higher than the legal limit." Larish has been charged with DUI.
- Forgery, Access Device Fraud, Theft - On Jan. 14 police say they received a report of credit card fraud at 905 Front St., Hellertown. After an investigation, police arrested Matthew Citrola, 21, of 2094 Fieldstone Dr., Bethlehem, and a 16-year-old juvenile female for allegedly using a family member's credit card to purchase $550 worth of merchandise online. Most of the merchandise was subsequently recovered and police say the two have been charged with forgery, access device fraud and theft.
- DUI - On Jan. 19 at 2:25am police stopped Jared R. Ritter, 25, of 3593 McCloskey Ave., Bethlehem, for an alleged traffic violation. Ritter, who was stopped at Whitaker and High streets, was determined by police to be under the influence of alcohol and was arrested for DUI. According to police, Ritter was determined to have a blood alcohol concentration of .11 percent.
- Domestic Dispute/DUI - On Jan. 19 at 7:59pm police stopped a vehicle operated by Stephen Soultanian, 46, of 427 N. Hunter Highway, Drums, Pa., at Main and Water streets. Police stopped the vehicle because Soultanian was allegedly involved in a domestic dispute in Lower Saucon Township earlier that evening. After being stopped in Hellertown, Soultanian was arrested for DUI, police said.
- Drug Arrest - On Feb. 1 at 10:28pm police arrested Drew Flok, of 1896 Richlandtown Pike, Coopersburg, for being in possession of drug paraphernalia. According to police, Flok was stopped on Bachman Street behind Beer Mussels after he was observed driving his vehicle at an unsafe speed. Police say they subsequently found him to be in possession of "a green multi-colored smoking device which tested positive for marijuana residue."
- False ID to Law Enforcement - On Feb. 6 at 5:40pm police stopped Luis Alberto Maldonado Jr., 22, of 306 Hill St., Apt. 1, Bethlehem, for several alleged traffic violations on Main Street. Police say Maldonado provided them with a forged Puerto Rican driver's license and was arrested for doing so. Maldonaldo has been charged with providing false ID to law enforcement and other related charges.
- Possession of a Controlled Substance - On Feb. 9 at 2:16am police stopped Mark Joseph DeLong, 46, of 528 S. Lynn St., Bethlehem, for an alleged traffic violation. DeLong, who was stopped at Main and Clarke streets, was subsequently arrested and charged with possession of a misbranded controlled substance (drugs), possession of a controlled substance and summary traffic offenses, police said.