Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places for Italian food in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the best movie theater.
- Bethlehem Patch: Tre Scalini Ristorante, 221 E Broad St, Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Sette Luna, 219 Ferry St, Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Vito's Pizza Shop, 5840 Kings Hwy S, Zionsville
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Bella's Ristorante, 639 Main St, Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: Armetta's, 191 W Main St, Macungie
- Nazareth Patch: Pizza Joe's Italian Restaurant, 550 S Main St, Nazareth
- Palmer-Forks Patch: De Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant, 1210 Knox Ave, Easton
- Salisbury Patch: Penn Pizza Restaurant, 1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Chianti Ristorante Italiano, 4558 Crackersport Rd, Allentown
- Upper Macungie Patch: Paese Mio Florence Bar and Grille, 238 Sycamore Dr, Breinigsville
- Upper Saucon Patch: Ecco Domani, 216 E Fairmount St, Coopersburg